SGI-700 Battery Powered Soldering Iron
- Ready to go in about 10 seconds after switched on!
- Patented in Japan and USA
- Heater and tip built together, made in Japan with latest technology! Long tip service life. More tips available when replacement needed
- Max temperature 896ºF (480ºC) at 8W
- Operate on 3 AA batteries (not included) for continuous run time of up to 1 hour on new and good quality alkaline battery. Batteries not included with purchase
- Comes with one 1.5mm conical tip, a tip cap and a tip removal tool (not shown in picture)
- Compact (overall length including tip 6-7/8″ or 175mm), portable (weight without battery only 2.3oz or 66g) convenient, easy and safe to operate and simple to maintain
- A great tool for field work where there is no power supply; precision soldering, SMT site; R&D labs; repair and service shops; camping and home electronic hobbies
- Professional engineers, technicians and home electronic DIYers’ handy tool!
Warning: Use of this product could expose the user to solders containing lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm, or other Proposition 65 listed chemicals.