1. Return authorization is required for all returns.
2. All returned product must be in its original packaging or equivalent. Product received in insufficient packaging may be refused or result in voided warranty.
3. Freight is to be prepaid by customer returning merchandise to us. Returned merchandise must be received at the factory within fifteen (15) days of authorization date.
4. A restocking charge, determined by the condition of the returned merchandise will be applied to returned goods. Credit will be issued only after returned merchandise has been examined and re-tested.
5. Defective merchandise will be repaired, replaced or refunded. Freight charges to return defective merchandise to us will be reimbursed. Arrangements for the return can be made by contacting our customer service department.