EPS-08D056V1 8″ Twin Metal Power Strip with 5 Outlets, Surge Protected
This power strip bar is ideal for use with various electric and electronic appliances, devices such as computers, audio and video equipment, power tools and instrument in the office building, in the garage at home, in the warehouse, factory, on the production line or manufacturing facilities.
- 8 inch (0.20m) Durable Metal Power Strip, with 12″ Connecting Cord
- 5 Black US Standard Outlets, Vertical Orientation (2 on Switch Side, and 3 on the Other)
- 6 ft (1.83m) 14/3 AWG, SJT Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Master On/Off Switch with 15Amp Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Surge Protected up to 400 Joules
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL 1363, UL 1449 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 21)
- Electrical Ratings: 125V/15Amp/1875W
- Ample Space between Outlets
- Ears (Mounting Tabs) on eht Side of Both Ends
- Solid Construction and Sturdy Feel
- For use with Various Electric and Electronic Appliances, Devices and Equipment such as Computers, Audio/Video, Power Tools and Instrument in the Office and at Home
- Plug-in and Play
|Description:||8″ 5 Outlets Twin Power Strip|
|Measurement:||L8″ x W1.653 x H1.496″ (203 x 42 x 38mm) *|
|Plug / Receptacle Type:||NEMA 5-15P / 5-15R|
|Outlet Spacing:||2.5″ (64mm) (center to center)|
|Power Cord:||6′ (1.83M) 14/3 AWG, SJT; 12″ Connecting|
|Voltage Input/Output:||110-125V 60Hz|
|Yes (lighted)||1875VA (Recommended Max Load 1440W)|
|On/Off Switch:||Yes (lighted)|
|Circuit Breaker:||Resettable Circuit Breaker built in Switch|
|Surge Protection:||Up to 400 Joules|
|Lines Protected:||(L-N) (L-G) (N-G)|
|Response Time:||Less than 5 nanosecond|
|Mounting on Back:||N/A|
|Mounting Tabs:||On the side of both ends, please see the picture above|
* Measurement is only approximate . For installation purpose: The length of the power strip does not include the mounting tabs (approx. 0.624″/15.8mm on both ends), if any; the width does not include the size of screws (min. 0.064″/1.6mm on each side); the height does not include the receptacles (about 0.208″/5.3mm above the surface of the strip).
This unit is for use in countries and regions with 110-125V 60Hz Only.
This unit is Not intended for use in or around wet or potentially wet areas including, but not limited to, aquariums, saunas, showers and fountains.
We also custom manufacture for our customers. Please contact us for more details.