Now, 15% Off
EPS-T4109NV1 48″ Metal Power Strip with 10 x 20Amp Outlets
This power strip bar is ideal for use with various electric and electronic appliances, devices such as computers, audio and video equipment, power tools and instrument in the office building, in the garage at home, in the warehouse, factory, on the production line or manufacturing facilities.
10 x 20A (NEMA 5-20R) Receptacles
and a 20A (NEMA 5-20P) Plug
- 4 ft (1.22m) Durable Metal Housing Power Strip
- 10 Black US NEMA 5-20R 20 Amp Outlets, Vertical Orientation
- 9 ft (2.74m) 12/3 AWG Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Master On/Off Switch with 20 Amp Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Electrical Ratings: 125V/20 Amp/2500W (Recommended Max Load 0.8 x 20A x 120V = 1920W)
- Ample Space between Outlets
- Easy to Install Spring Steel Mounting Clips
- Solid Construction and Sturdy Feel
- For use with Various Electric and Electronic Appliances, Devices and Equipment such as Computers, Audio/Video, Power Tools and Instrument in the Office and at Home
- Plug-in and Play
|Description:||48″ 10 20A Outlets Metal Power Strip|
|Measurement:||L48″ x W1.653 x H1.496″ (1219 x 42 x 38mm) *|
|Plug / Receptacle Type:||NEMA 5-20P / 5-20R|
|Outlet Spacing:||3-3/4″ (98mm) (center to center)|
|Power Cord:||9′ (2.74M) 12/3 Heavy Duty Cord with 5-20P Plug|
|Voltage Input/Output:||110-125V 60Hz|
|Full Load:||2500VA (Recommended Max Load 1920W)|
|On/Off Switch:||Yes (lighted)|
|Circuit Breaker:||Resettable Circuit Breaker built in Switch|
|Mounting on Back:||Yes (Click here)|
|Mounting Tabs:||On both ends (5/8″) (Click here)|
|Mounting Clips:||3/4″ (19mm) Spring steel clips included|
* Measurement is only approximate . For installation purpose: The length of the power strip does not include the mounting tabs (approx. 0.624″/15.8mm on both ends), if any; the width does not include the size of screws (min. 0.064″/1.6mm on each side); the height does not include the receptacles (about 0.208″/5.3mm above the surface of the strip).
This unit is Not intended for use in or around wet or potentially wet areas including, but not limited to, aquariums, saunas, showers and fountains.
We also custom manufacture for our customers. Please contact us for more details.