EPS-2069MBL 24″ Metal Power Strip with 6 Individually Switched Outlets
This power strip bar is ideal for use with various electric and electronic appliances, devices such as computers, audio and video equipment, power tools and instrument in the office building, in the garage at home, in the warehouse, factory, on the production line or manufacturing facilities.
- 2 ft (0.61m) Durable Metal Housing Power Strip
- 6 White US Standard Outlets, Horizontal Orientation
- 6 ft (1.83m) 14/3 AWG, SJT Heavy Duty Power Cord
- 1 Master On/Off Switch with 15Amp Resettable Circuit Breaker
- 5 Additional Switches for Each Outlet – No Need to Pull off the Plugs, just Switch Any One of Them On or Off. Very Convenient
- Surge Protection up to 1824 Joules
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL 1363, UL 1449 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 21)
- Electrical Ratings: 125V/15Amp/1875W
- Ample Space between Outlets
- Easy to Install Spring Steel Mounting Clips
- Solid Construction and Sturdy Feel
- For use with Various Electric and Electronic Appliances, Devices and Equipment such as Computers, Audio/Video, Power Tools and Instrument in the Office and at Home
- Plug-in and Play
|Description:||24″ 6-Outlet Multi Switched Metal Power Strip|
|Measurement:||L24″ x W1.968″ x H1.496″ (610 x 50 x 38mm) *|
|Outlet Color:||White / Off White|
|Plug / Receptacle Type:||NEMA 5-15P / 5-15R|
|Outlet Spacing:||2-1/4″ (58mm) (center to center)|
|Power Cord:||6′ (1.83M) 14/3 AWG, SJT Heavy Duty|
|Voltage Input/Output:||110-125V 60Hz|
|Yes (lighted)||1875VA (Recommended Max Load 1440W)|
|On/Off Switch:||1 Master with light, 5 additional for each outlet|
|Circuit Breaker:||Resettable Circuit Breaker built in Master Switch|
|Surge Protection:||Up to 1824 Joules|
|Lines Protected:||(L-N) (L-G) (N-G)|
|Response Time:||Less than 5 nanosecond|
|Mounting on Back:||N/A|
|Mounting Clips:||3/4″ (19mm) Spring steel clips included|
|Indicator:||Green LED Grounding and Surge Protection Indicators|
* Measurement is only approximate . For installation purpose: The length of the power strip does not include the mounting tabs (approx. 0.624″/15.8mm on both ends), if any; the width does not include the size of screws (min. 0.064″/1.6mm on each side); the height does not include the receptacles (about 0.208″/5.3mm above the surface of the strip).
This unit is for use in countries and regions with 110-125V 60Hz Only.
This unit is Not intended for use in or around wet or potentially wet areas including, but not limited to, aquariums, saunas, showers and fountains.
We also custom manufacture for our customers. Please contact us for more details.